• Yes! However as with any design the clarity depends on your ultrasound scan. If you have any concerns, feel free to send me an email using the contact me tab.
There’s nowhere for me to attach my baby scan?
• My website doesn’t allow attachments during checkout, please make sure you read the “How to order” section in the product description, it will tell you where to send your baby scan.
I only have a hard copy of my baby scan, how do I send it to you?
• When emailing your baby scan through to me, you can send me a digital copy straight from your disc or USB, OR a screenshot from your phone will work too. If taking a photo of your hard copy to send me, please make sure it's in focus and you don't use a flash.
Why do you only offer digital files now?
• Making the decision to relaunch my small business was a big one, my main priority is spending as much time as possible with my little ones while they’re still small but it’s also important to me to still have my own creative outlet. I made the decision to take hard copies and accessories off my website and to just offer digital files to keep customer wait times to a minimum, and to also open the sale of my products worldwide.
How do I use my digital file?
• All Watercolour Ultrasound designs are emailed as high resolution digital files, they can be downloaded straight to your computer, laptop or smart phone where you can then use on social media, as a wallpaper for your device, to print from home or a local printing company or even have a third party company create a canvas or gift product for you.
Can you tell me about my design specs?
• All digital files come as a JPEG file type, designed at 300ppi and are safe to print up to A1 sizing.
How do I print it?
• Your file is sized already at A4 measurements, so if you print your design as a whole page it will print perfectly. To resize smaller, you will need to adjust your printer and/or editor settings. I recommend using a smooth matte 250-300gsm cardstock for a high quality print finish.
What are your turnaround times?
• It may take up to 7 days for your design to be completed and emailed through to you, if you need your design quicker you can always add the “Rush my order” option to your cart to skip the queue and receive your design within 24 hours.
What payment options do you offer?
• PayPal and credit/debit card.
Why is my design colour printing differently to what I see on my device?
• Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that all device screens and printers have a different capability to display colours, and everyone sees those colours differently. I can not guarantee the colour you see online accurately portrays the true colour of the printed product. I recommend testing your design before committing to a large third party purchase.